Available for SUMMER PROGRAMS!
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SPANISH TEACHERS
The National Spanish Examination will offer scholarships to Spain and Costa Rica to Spanish teachers interested in studying Spanish in Spain and Costa Rica through MLSA (Modern Language Studies Abroad). For eligibility requirements and applications, go to www.nationalspanishexam.org.
MLSA will offer scholarships to Spanish teachers who take at least 10 paid university students or high school seniors to Spain—or university students or graduated high school students to Costa Rica, who are interested in taking courses for college credits.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
1. Be pursuing major/minor in Spanish; interested in study in Spain or Costa Rica.
2. You must be accepted in the MLSA program.
3. Write an essay on “Why I am interested in studying abroad.”
4. Have a 3.30 GPA.
5. Send an official college transcript.
6. Have one of your Spanish teachers submit to us a letter of recommendation.
Students are encouraged to apply for the scholarships as soon as they send the application to participate in the program. The deadline to receive scholarship applications is March 31, 2013. The payment schedule must still be followed while you are waiting to hear results.
For general questions, please go to Frequently Asked ?s tab.
MLSA specializes in Summer Study abroad Costa Rica, Summer Study abroad Spain, Summer Study abroad Italy & Summer Study abroad France